Our goal for innatpineplains.com is to provide a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
To ensure this, Inn at Pine Plains is committed to compliance with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0), an international standard measure of accessibility success.
Our accessibility featured guest room (The Smithfield Room) is clearly labeled on the Rooms page. The accessible room listing highlights the Inn’s accessible features so that guests can make an informed decision as to whether the Inn and that room, specifically, will meet their needs.
Hotel Accommodation Accessibility Features
Mobility Accessible Queen Bed Room with:
- Accessible bathroom with a roll-in shower 32” wide opening door
- Adjustable height hand-held shower wand
- Bathroom vanity for disabled person height
- Shower grab bars
- Shower seat
- Toilet seat at disabled height
- Communication assistance (closed caption TVs, visual strobe and audio fire alarms)
- Two accessible parking spaces (car and van) immediately adjacent to entrance ramp
- Accessible route that allows for approaching and entering the hotel
- Accessible 32” wide entrance door
- Interior routes to public spaces that have no level change
- Accessible height reception desk
- Accessible height table in breakfast area
- Service animals are allowed
While the Inn at Pine Plains strives to adhere to all accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. If you have difficulty learning about or booking our Inn, we invite you to contact us via telephone or email and our Innkeeper will gladly assist you. If you find that something on our website is not accessible, we welcome your questions and suggestions.